AirPlay from my iOS Device
If you have an iOS or iPadOS device, you can either mirror your device's screen or AirPlay directly from the mobile browser on your device.
AirPlay is not supported on Android devices.
- Connect your iOS/iPadOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV.
- Open the Control Center
- On iPhone X or later, or iPadOS 13 or later → Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier → Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Tap the Screen Mirroring icon
- Select your Apple TV device or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV from the list.
- If a passcode appears on your TV, enter the code on your iOS/iPadOS device.
- Your device's screen will mirror to your TV. Your TV uses your iOS/iPadOS device's screen orientation and aspect ratio. To fill your TV screen with the mirrored device screen, change your TV's aspect ratio or zoom settings.
To use player controls (fast forward, rewind, pause, etc.), you will need to do so via the player options on your mobile device.
To stop mirroring your iOS/iPadOS device, open Control Center, tap Screen Mirroring, then tap Stop Mirroring. Alternatively, press the Menu button on your Apple TV Remote.
If the above method does not work for you, try these steps instead.
- Navigate to the JumpSport Fitness TV — On Demand Trampoline Workout Videos website on your mobile browser and open the video you want to watch.
- Tap the screen so that that player options appear, then tap the AirPlay icon.
- A window will appear displaying the devices to which you can AirPlay. Tap on the desired Apple TV device.
- If a passcode appears on your Apple TV, enter the code on your mobile device.
- The video will begin playing on your TV. Your mobile device will display a message indicating that it is currently AirPlaying.
When AirPlaying via this method, you can access playing controls (fast forward, pauce, rewind, captions, etc.) via the player controls on the mobile browser that is open on your device, or via the AppleTV remote.
Note: You can navigate away from the player screen on your device as long as you are on a different mobile browser tab than the one that is being AirPlayed. However, if you go to another site within the same tab that the video is open on, the video will stop Airplaying.