How do I adjust the cords on my 300 or 500 series fitness trampoline?
Adjusting Your EnduroLast Cords
- Turn your trampoline upside down so the legs are pointed towards the ceiling.
- Find the end of a cord with the knot in it.
- Pinching the knot, pull the cord toward the center of the trampoline until it is thinner like a stretched rubber band.
- Once stretched, move in and out of the plastic connector to adjust the knot up or down.
- Alternate patterns for different knot counts and models.
Recommended FlexBounce Tension Configurations
- Soft (standard configuration)
- Soft / Medium (repeat)
- Soft / Medium / Medium (repeat)
- Medium / Firm (repeat)
- Medium / Firm / Firm (repeat)
More Fitness Trampoline Maintenance And Care Tips